Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Palo Verde

We have one sale this week in Sun City
19402 N Palo Verde Drive
It will run Thursday, Friday and Saturday
7:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
This is an awesome sale and full of vintage items.
There is a table, chairs and hutch that are just beautiful...

drop down side on the other side.
there is a sofa and matching love seat....

lots of collectible kitchen and dining dishes and glassware...






there is some clothing for both men and women, but not a lot, some shoes, ties, purses and the rest also....

lots of kitchen stuff in addition to the collectibles...







there is a lot in the garage including tools, Christmas, luggage, yard stuff and all the usual stuff we store out there....














there are vintage insulators...
2 stools....
I guess I forgot to take photos in the bathroom, but there is the usual stuff in there.
There is also so furniture pieces....



some artwork.....




some office supplies, books, cds, sheet music and record albums....




and a few miscellaneous pieces....






Seriously an interesting sale, so head out and see us on Thursday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am wondering if you would be able to let me know the price of the china cabinet. I live in ease mesa and don't want to head out there if it is out of my price range.
    Thank you!
    nataliebrady33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased it from the sale..it is beautiful and in great shape but it does not fit in the space I wanted it for..if you would like to look at it text me 602-478-1945 thanks,,,

    ReplyDelete